US Legalization has an excellent working relationship with the embassy of Kuwait, and
facilitates certification of documents and procurement of work visas from the consulate of Kuwait.
listed below is information about some types of frequently requested documents:
The government of Kuwait requires that their citizens born in the United States must get their birth
certificates certified by the embassy or the consulate of Kuwait in the U.S. to be valid for use in Kuwait.
To obtain this service send us:
- The original birth certificate(s).
- A note stating that you need certification for Kuwait, and also give your phone number and email address.
- A stamped self addressed envelope or a pre-paid airway bill. Must include a tracking number.
- A check or money order for $200.00 for each birth certificate paid to the order of "US Legalization".
We will certify the birth certificate(s) using the following steps:
This service takes a minimum of 15 business days to a maximum of 22 business days
- Certify the birth certificate from the Secretary of the State in which the birth occurred.
- Authenticate the birth certificate from the U.S. Department of State.
- Obtain the embassy of Kuwait legalization, and return the certificate(s) to you.
Applicant must first obtain a work permit from the government of Kuwait.
To obtain this service send us:
- Current work permit issued by the Kuwaiti government.
- U.S. Passport with at least 6 months until expiration.
- A separate passport size photo 2"x2".
- FBI background check clearance (you may obtain it faster by using a Channeler).
- Health certificate stating that the applicant is free from communicable diseases and has a negative HIV test.
- A stamped self addressed envelope or a pre-paid airway bill, that must include a tracking number.
- A check or money order for $350.00 paid to the order of "US Legalization".
We will do the following steps:
This service takes a minimum of 10 business days to a maximum of 12 business days
- Authenticate the FBI background check from the U.S. Department of State in Washington D.C.
- Obtain a visa from the embassy of Kuwait, and return the passport to you
Teachers may be required to certify their college degree.
We will accept an original or color copy of the degree for certification (no notary is required).
You may add the degree or the copy to the package with the 7 items above.
We will certify the degree for an extra fee of $160.00 using the following steps:
- Certify the degree from the Secretary of State of Maryland or the Government of D.C.
- Authenticate the degree from the U.S. Department of State.
- Legalize the degree from the consulate of Kuwait, and return it back with the Visa.
These certificates are required for each export to Kuwait.
US Arab Chamber of Commerce will certify the (C/O) AND (C/I) and legalize them from the Embassy of Kuwait.
Turn around time is 5 business days.
The fee to certify a set of an Invoice and a Certificate of Origin is $225.00
(This fee includes: $10.00 service fee + $90.00 Arab Chamber fee + $125.00 Embassy of Kuwait fee).
- The fee to certify only an invoice is $150.00
- The fee to certify only a Certificate of Origin is $175.00
- The fee to certify only a packing List is $175.00
It is preferred that the document is certified from the Secretary of the State in which the notary is licensed.
In urgent cases when the customer needs the document immediately, we will authenticate the signature of the notary, certify this authentication from the D.C. government, US Department of State and the Embassy of Kuwait.
The fee is: $148.00 for the first document, + $83.00 for each additional document.
Turnaround time is 12 business days.
US Legalization will authenticate the document from the US Department of State in Washington D.C.,
and certify it from the Embassy of Kuwait.
The fee is: $113.00 for the first document, + $73.00 for each additional document.
Turnaround time is 10 business days.
Please call our helpline services, we will try to help. Tel: (202) 468-4200
Please send all documents to:
1615 Bay Head Rd. Annapolis MD 21409
Tel: (410) 349-4900